Dentist in Novi MI Compares Two Beneficial Restorative Procedures
Restoring your smile is not only for visually aesthetic purposes but for your oral health, as well. Now that there are procedures that are much more readily available, patients have several ways to improve their dental health and have a confident, comfortable smile. There are two popular advanced dentistry procedures, dental implants and dentures, and your dentist in Novi MI will describe what the difference is between the two.
· This is one of the most available procedures for patients who are missing some or all of their teeth.
· They provide comfort and strength for your mouth.
· They look just as real and feel as natural as they did before.
· Getting used to your dentures may be difficult, so speak slowly so the muscles in your face adjust to the shape and size of your dentures.
· When you’re eating, it may be difficult to adjust, too. Start out with small pieces of food that are soft and easy to chew.
· Your mouth is going to be restored as closely as possible to its previous, natural state.
· It’s an immediate fix and is built to be sturdy.
· Implants don’t decay and can’t harbor bacteria.
· They look and feel like natural teeth.
· They’re easy to take care of; just follow your original regimen of brushing and flossing twice a day.
To learn more about these procedures and to find out which one is the best option for you, contact your dentist in Novi MI by calling our office at (248) 624-2701 or booking an appointment online!