Transform Your Smile with Our Cosmetic Dentist in Novi
A person’s smile is one of the first things people notice when they meet someone, and having a radiant smile can help leave a stronger and more lasting impression. This is because smiling makes you appear more approachable, amicable, and overall an incredibly positive person.
So, if you’re self-conscious about your teeth and therefore do not smile as much because of it, then you might want to consider visiting our cosmetic dentist in Novi for cosmetic dental procedures. These procedures, otherwise known as cosmetic dentistry, can help improve the appearance of your teeth, allowing you to have more self-confidence and smile more.
However, as with anything, there are a few things to consider before visiting our office for cosmetic dentistry. Check out what you need to know about this subcategory of dentistry.
When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, there are a few services you can choose from, depending on what you need. These procedures include:
• Teeth Whitening – This involves brightening the teeth, giving them a more appealing appearance. Bleaching one’s teeth remove the discoloration and stains of the teeth that are gained over time. This procedure can be done at Smile Innovation or at home with a kit provided by Dr. Tariq.
• Bonding – For chips, cracks, and other damages, bonding materials that share the same appearance as your teeth are bonded to your teeth and these can help improve their appearance.
• Veneers – For a more long-lasting solution, veneers are used. These are custom porcelain shells that are thin enough to cover your teeth and conceal any imperfections like chips, cracks, and others.
• Crown Lengthening – These involve removing excess gum tissue to allow the tooth’s crown to become more visible and give it more length. This involves minor surgery and can fix a “gummy smile.”
• Tooth Reshaping – This involves the modification or removal of enamel to give your teeth a more pleasing appearance. This is often combined with bonding to achieve the results you want.
• Complete Smile Makeovers – This procedure entails a detailed assessment of your teeth and smile as well as several other procedures to completely overhaul your smile’s appearance.
Most Procedures are Painless
Many of us associate trips to the dentist with pain which is why it’s a common notion that cosmetic dental procedures are painful as well. However, contrary to popular belief, most of these procedures are completely painless.
Many of them, like bonding and teeth whitening, don’t even require an injection of anesthetics since Dr. Tariq will only be dealing with the surface of your teeth. In the event that we do need to use anesthetics such as the case with crown lengthening, we have other methods of administering them to accommodate patients with fears of needles.
Improve Overall Shape of Facial Structure
Not only will cosmetic dental procedures enhance the appearance of your teeth, but it can also help restructure your face as well. This is because teeth provide support to your lips and cheeks. Reducing their volume can lead to chin sagging and cheek distortion.
Nevertheless, you can utilize other dental procedures to reconstruct your face such as Invisalign – clear aligners which can help push your teeth outwards and improve the structure of your face. These aligners can help give your face a better, more contoured shape, therefore, enhancing your facial structure and appearance.
Having crooked or imperfect teeth can be a source of insecurity for many and this can result in them not smiling as much or being shy to do so around other people. By undergoing cosmetic dental procedures, you can improve the appearance of your teeth which in turn will help you feel less self-conscious about them.
This can help boost your self-confidence and allow you to smile more. Smiling more can have a lasting impact on the people around you and this will help you appear more amicable and positive to them. Leaving a good impression on other people can help improve your social life as well.
With the constant wear and tear our teeth have to go through, it’s no wonder that they sometimes end up being less visually appealing than what we want. This can lead to insecurities about one’s appearance, often choosing not to smile around others because they feel self-conscious of their teeth’s appearance.
Because of this, many opt to go to their local dentist for cosmetic dental procedures to fix the imperfections of their teeth. Cosmetic dentistry offers many benefits, especially to those who are self-conscious about the appearance of their teeth.
With these dental procedures, you can enhance your teeth’s appearance, making them more appealing and give you the self-confidence you need to break out of your shell and show the world that radiant smile and personality of yours. Call our cosmetic dentist in Novi at (248) 624-2701 to schedule your consultation and learn more about these available services.